2013 Jingle Bell Run/Walk-Green Bay, WI
Sat., Dec. 7, 2013 at UWGB Kress Events Center
| Thank you for braving the coldest Jingle Bell Run-Green Bay ever! We can't wait to see you in 2014, have a wonderful holiday season!|
Locally Presented by
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to fight arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
At the Event...
* Contests for the UGLIEST SWEATER, BEST COSTUME and MOST TEAM SPIRIT!
* 5k run or walk
* Sorry, NO Dogs allowed on route
* The route is along UWGB's Arboretum Trail, it is NOT stroller friendly.
* Post event celebration with food, refreshments, contests and awards.
* Awards for top 3 male & female finishers (no age categories)
* Awards for the top fundraising individual and top 3 teams
* 8:00 a.m. - Registration and T-shirt pick up
* 9:00 a.m. - Run/Walk Begins
* 9:45 a.m. - Post Event Celebration begins with medal ceremony followed by our program and contests for the ugliest sweater, best costume, and most team spirit!
Name: Phil Melnarik